Financial management knowledge is not just for those in finance roles. Whether running your own business, interested in pursuing entrepreneurship, or seeking to move up within your current organization, a broad understanding of business, especially the numbers, is essential to professional and organizational success.
Know the numbers
The finance certificate is designed for those seeking additional knowledge and skill in financial management. The program includes coursework in corporate finance, financial institutions, security analysis, portfolio management, and foreign investments.
This is an opportunity to understand what numbers you should know, what they mean, and how to leverage that understanding to drive business success. No matter what your role, you should understand how you and your work contribute to the bottom line.
A pathway to more
Sometimes the first step is the hardest. The business analytics certificate is that first step and a pathway to more. For those considering a masters degree, this certificate can be applied to the following programs at Saint Marys:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Analyze and interpret financial information.
- Evaluate equity securities and assess the risk and return of investment portfolios.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct capital budgeting.
- Assess the risks involved with foreign investments.
Tution: $690 per credit
The Saint Mary's Difference
The heart of Saint Mary's is its people — faculty, staff, and your fellow students — who become your companions and allies on your educational journey. Here, in an intense give-and-take setting, each of us discovers just how much we can learn. You'll find, in every one of our classrooms, a person-centered education focused on your growth, your potential — because we believe that everyone deserves the chance to make an impact, to change the world around them.